Tracey Hendrix, CPWA®
I believe it is so important for clients to work with a financial advisor they know and trust. I help clients tune out the “noise” in the news and focus on the things they can control to help them accomplish their goals. Clients appreciate my style of active listening and educating, clearly communicating our goals and processes, and timely plan updates and next steps.
With 17 years of experience working in the financial services industry, Private Banking knowledge, and a Certified Private Wealth Advisor (CPWA®) designation, I take a global approach to each individual's situation and work to gain a full perspective on their personal balance sheet, their business balance sheet, and their trust and estate plans. From there, I am able to tap our team's diverse experience and skill sets to create and implement a tailored and sophisticated investment strategy to accomplish their goals and provide a comprehensive plan to help them gain a sense of empowerment to move forward with confidence.
- Yale School of Management - Certified Private Wealth Advisor (CPWA®) designation
- University of North Alabama – Bachelor of Business Administration
- John C Calhoun (Baseball Scholarship) 2001-2003
- Leadership of Huntsville - Graduate
Previous Career Experience
- Wells Fargo Private Bank – Wealth Advisor – Vice President
- Wells Fargo Private Bank - Senior Private Banker – Vice President
- Wells Fargo - Regional Private Banker – Vice President
Away from the Office
In my spare time, I enjoy reading, golfing, working out, and coaching childrens' softball and baseball. I am a Sunday School teacher at First Bible Church. My wife, Dr. Amanda Hendrix, and I have been married for 15 years and we have three children, Joselyn, Luke, and Elizabeth.