Pam Holtzclaw, ChFC®, CLU®, RICP®
Senior Vice President
For more than 26 years, I have been helping clients address their financial concerns and develop strategies by focusing on each client's specific needs. My mission is to help each client plan for a financial future in a way that best meets his or her goals.
I have been in the financial industry since 1986 and began my career as a Financial Advisor in 1997 with Miller and Schroeder Financial, Inc. in Solana Beach, CA. I hold the Chartered Financial Consultant® (ChFC®) designation and Retirement Income Certified Professional® (RICP®) designation. For these designations, I completed approved educational programs, passed rigorous examinations, and met stringent experience requirements.
- Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC®)
- Certified Life Underwriter (CLU®)
- Retirement Income Certified Professional (RICP®)
- Valley View High School
Previous Career Experience
- Prudential Securities, Huntsville, Alabama - Financial Advisor (Wachovia Securities acquired Prudential Securities July 2003 and Wells Fargo Company acquired Wachovia Securities in May 2009)
- Miller & Schroeder Financial, Inc., Solana Beach, California - Financial Advisor
Away from the Office
I married my high school sweetheart, Bill, in 1985 in Arkansas. We traveled the world while Bill served in the United States Marine Corps and had the opportunity to live in multiple places, including Okinawa, Japan. In 1999, Afterward, we decided to settle in Madison, Alabama. We have two children, Sydney Hays (Michael) and Abygail Koeberlein (Alex). We have two grandchildren, Holt and Alden. Newest addition is Mercy, a Great Pyrenees.
I am currently involved with Vets with Vettes and Corvette Owners, Semper Fi Community Task Force, and The Greater Huntsville Humane Society. I am also an active member of Asbury Church. I enjoy Pilates, and running 5Ks for local charities with Bill.